Market Data from IRI Now Available to TIA Members!
At TIA we are always looking for opportunities to use the power of our organization to add value for our association members. We have created a new partnership with IRI to provide a value-added benefit to our members: complimentary access to IRI data. With members of all sizes, some with more challenged market research budgets, we wanted to give all our members access to the latest market data and analysis tools that are often otherwise accessible only to those with larger budgets.
As a TIA member, you can now access IRI data on tortilla retail sales including department, aisle and category performance across time periods, measures and product selection. The data is refreshed regularly so that you will always have the latest information. Your access includes:
- Quarterly sales with 5 years back data
- Weekly sales with 5 years back data
- Department, aisle, and category performance
- Time periods: latest 4, 12 and 52 weeks
- Measures: dollar sales, unit sales, volume sales, ACV weighted distribution, average weekly ACV weighted distribution, total points of distribution and change vs. year ago for all of these measures
- Product selection: multiple categories
To access this information, please mke sure your 2022 Membership Dues have been paid then obtain your password from Jim Kabbani. Enter your password below:
If you have questions or issues about logging in, please contact Jim Kabbani [email protected]
We hope that you enjoy this extra benefit of being a TIA Member member and that you have the chance to make the most of this powerful business intelligence tool customized for the benefit of your business.